Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, April 4, 2016

New Early Spring Photos

I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos of early spring here in Michigan. I'm starting with my all time favorite of where I go to catch a sunset over Lake Michigan.  I've been here near the lake for four years now and I still have to pinch myself that I'm lucky enough to live this close to this beautiful lake.


Every visit and every sunset is different each time I come.


The colors!


The reflections!


I also like to garden and finally I have those few early plants and bulbs that have begun to bloom.


Who doesn't like purple on a frosty morning? 


If the timing is right after a early morning rain, it's the perfect time to catch these delicate drops of water balancing on these leaves and stems!  I get down and dirty catching the droplets at just the right time.





I love it when I catch a photo at just the right moment. If you are looking for a photo of mine or any other art piece for your home or business contact me. Also, please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz. You'll find more of my art there!

No comments:

Post a Comment