Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Sneak Peak - My Art for the Holidays 2015

Are you looking ways to perk up your home or something special for gift giving?

This time of year I create a lot of new art along with making customer favorites for the Holiday Season!  I do "tweak" the favorites just a bit to give them a new fresh look!

It's a busy time of year filling orders and creating stock.  I wanted to give you a sneak peak of just a few of my pieces I have available.

Concrete Art
I'll be posting more of my concrete pieces in a future blog 






Abstract Painting
I have several new paintings available.  Here are two of them


Photography
8"x10" matted photos for a standard 11"x14"frame and 
several framed photos and photo boards are available. 

Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information or if you would like to purchase one of these featured art pieces.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment