Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, October 12, 2015

It's That's Time Of Year!

This time of year is way far my busiest. The holidays and my artist reception will be coming up so I'm building up stock in all three of my medium, concrete art, painting and photography.

Today its about concrete. Concrete has it's own mind.  I can do my best laying out my plan, making the mold, and pouring  it, but concrete is unpredictable and that is what makes working with it the most exciting.  When I take it out of the mold it's so fun to see how the color and textures appear.

These bowls featured today are my all time favorite. They're round and smooth,  Each discrepancy in color and texture lends artistic character to them.


I've added electric light to them.


And now I have will have them available with a mirrored mosaic inset.



Look at the difference, one without a candle and the other with a candle.  Just as beautiful but it gives the inside a whole different color.  Wouldn't  these look great setting on a coffee table.  I'll have them available in different sizes.

Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information or if you would like to purchase one of these featured art pieces.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment