Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, July 8, 2011

A simple concrete bowl with lots of personality.


Wow!   It's been a very high paced busy few weeks for me.  No, I'm not complaining.  It's been filled with good stuff.  A very big anniversary for my husband and I, Fourth of July festivities with my kids, and fun with some extended family in town!  It's all been great, I just feel I my need one of those vacations where I could just sit and stare at a lake drinking coffee in the morning and having a glass of wine at night!

Oh well, that's not going to happen and I am way behind creating more art for all of you.  Here is my latest contemporary concrete bowl.  I still love designing my chunky bowls, but these give you another option.  Smooth soft texture on the outside with an unpredictable jagged cut along the top edge set the look of this bowl.  Again, each bowl you purchase will be an original with different texture and a differently shaped rim.  I'll have these available for the fall in different sizes.

For any questions or comments, please email me or comment by clicking the comment button on this page.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cement bowl! I was hoping you would share diy directions! I love the color and texture. Please share.

    :) Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your secret please please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. je ne suis jamais allé l’école . je rentré par la grande porte je sortais de suite par une porte dérobée je me suis appris au fur et à mesures de mes besoins à lire et a écrire et compter , le reste du temps je le passais à bricoler ou a rêver en forêt . je voulais souvent ce que mes parents n' aurait pu m' acheter , je dois dire que cela ma permis d'avoir une vie remplit de très bonnes expérience et me faire bien vivre par la suite . parfois les choses les moins compliquées peuvent rendre de belles choses . je dis toujours il suffit d'avoir la recette ou de la rechercher par son imagination et son alchimie et ensuite de la créer . Disons que pour ton vases suffisait d'y penser mais le plus important c'est d'y avoir pensé et de l' avoir fait . je le trouve très joli félicitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. mince 2011 !!! je n'avais pas regardé la date !!

      Delete