Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Concrete Star of Hope


This little chunky concrete "Star of Hope" deserves it's own post.  I made these a few years ago for the holiday season. Little did I know that these would become popular all year around.  This idea came about after I gave my first star to my best customer who is now a friend that was struggling though a serious illness.  I have since given several away to others as well who have either suffered from a loss or have been personally struggling.  I have found that these are the perfect sized gift when you really have no words of your own to help them through their tough time. I now have many customers who purchase several at a time to keep them in stock for that perfect time to lift someones spirits

I hope that when they light this little votive they feel not only a sense of HOPE but would also know someone is praying and thinking about them.  Each votive comes with a label that says:

Star of Hope
A bright spot for a tough day!



I'm taking orders for the holiday now so please order soon! They sell for $12.00 each plus tax, and shipping if needed.  You can email me to place your order.

Stay up to date with what's new!  Be sure to click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment