Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My Lake In Late December

I haven't posted since last April! It's been a full year of art, construction and celebration My treks down to my favorite lake, Lake Michigan, have been less as well. Tonight however, I took the time hoping for just a glimpse of the sun at sunset. I'm happy to report this lake did not disappoint. Here are a few of my favorites to show you as we are close to ending 2016.

Happy New Year to you all! I hope to be a bit more consistent posting in 2017.








If you are looking for a photo of mine or any other art piece for your home or business contact me. Also, please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz. You'll find more of my art there!

No comments:

Post a Comment