Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Looking For Inspiration?

Do you ever take time to look for color, texture, or pattern?  Photography has all of that!  When I have had a busy day, I'll take my camera and go for a walk by myself.  I find it relaxing and rejuvenating.

After a weekend of celebrating Mother's Day (yes, I'm lucky to get almost two days of attention), I took my camera and went for a walk.  I started with taking photos in my own garden, then proceeded to venture into the woods.








These little moments of color, texture and pattern are what inspires me to create new art, whether it be photography, concrete art, or my abstract paintings.

Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment