Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Why I'm Thankful For The Little Things


An orange poppy calmly waving its petals in the wind, the clear blue sky, the cool wind blowing through the leaves of the trees, the sounds of water gently bubbling, and the chirps from birds early in the morning.  Those are a few things I am reflecting on this morning.  Why am I telling you this?  Because sometimes life gets complicated, confusing, and even irritating with no good answers in sight. When I get this way I try to take time to reflect and get positive thoughts going again.  I head outdoors to remind me of a few beautiful sights and sounds that are always there.



I take my camera outdoors with me and search for those tiny moments of beauty. Each time I do this I'm never disappointed and find myself in awe of God's beauty.  It continues to amaze me that no matter how many times I walk down the same path or stop in the same spot it's always different. I often wonder what it would show me if I had a camera or video set in one spot for an entire day or even a whole year?

So now this week after a few weeks of being unsettled, I’m ready and excited to move into my new 2015 season of concrete art and design. I'm especially excited as I have new ideas and concepts ready to create!  A few of my past popular concrete pieces will stil be  available for purchase. Like my sphere bowls, concrete containers, my headshots, fire coffee tables, counters and some smaller water fountains that would be perfect for a patio or deck.








I'll be posting my new art as I finish them so keep checking back or better yet, click the link on the upper left of my blog to follow my posts!  You can also check out my Facebook page as I frequently post my most current art. 



I encourage you to always enjoy the simple beauty that surrounds you everyday, especially when "life" gets in the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment