Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Monday Evening Walk.

Some people say they don't like Mondays.  I'm thinking that probably it is because they have to go back to work after a weekend of fun and relaxation.  Yesterday (a Monday), was that kind of day for me.  I usually look forward to Monday's.  I'm usually ready to get back in the studio to start a new week of creating new art.  Instead I had to push through pouring and sculpting more concrete. It's that time of year when I have to have lots of product ready to sell including new holiday concrete pieces. 

I pushed through my day and rewarded myself with a walk on the beach of Lake Michigan.  I'm fortunate enough to live close enough that I can jump on a bike and get there quickly.  It was such good medicine to jump start my week.  Below are a few highlights of my evening.





   
I have to say I'm ready to get back in my studio this morning. I'll be mixing up some cement for Christmas trees, star votive holders, and maybe even begin my new stocking holders. 

Did you know I now have two galleries to keep up with?  Wealthy at Charles in Grand Rapids, MI and Flying Colorz in Holland, MI.  I'm excited about having my art in both of these exceptional galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment