Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Do you ever wonder what to do with those little treasures of yours? A new art piece made of concrete might be just what you need.

Do you collect anything?  Do you just keep little things that mean something to you?  I do.  My treasures are usually items I've found hiking on vacations or long walks.  (Some people buy souvenirs, I find them.)  These new bowls I designed for this fall are perfect for displaying your favorite collectibles.  I've included a handful of fishing bobber's I've found walking on the beach and some colored  Christmas light bulbs I found on top of a mountain in California.  A weird combination, but I liked the colors together.  Just add a candle or two or a favorite vase with a few colorful fresh flowers!


Here below are two more pieces I've finished as well as a close up of the one above.




It has been a very busy summer getting my business up and running again and I'm happy to let you know I am back on track and very excited to begin showing you some new concrete pieces for this fall.  I have some great ideas for new art so stay tuned to this blog again as I'll be posting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment