Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fitting some more concrete art in a busy month!

I'm not going to go into or explain my busy hectic and sometimes frustrating month.  What I do want to concentrate on is the fact that I can still design great concrete art pieces for you.  This planter is finished and ready to be delivered to Wealthy at Charles (not sure when I'll get there though)..  These planters are perfect for the fall!  What a great entrance piece this would be - just add some fall color.

Sometimes when life is extremely busy and it takes twists and turns you don't really enjoy...at all, remember to stop, take a breath, pray, and only concentrate on what is good.  Thankfully I am really blessed with a lot of good stuff that has happened as well.

So...enjoy your day, or even that moment you get!   

No comments:

Post a Comment