Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who ever thought fungus could be pretty?

I almost stepped right on this patch of fungus the other day!  I'm not sure what it is or why it grew there.  It's a well ventilated area with plenty of sun.  It's amazing to see the intricacy of how it grew around each blade of grass.  I just love the soft grey colors!  This second photo comes from the center of my hibiscus plant.  Wow!  How delicate!  When you see these magnificent flowers in bloom you can't miss them, but you could miss this perfect part right in the center.  It's suppose to be a rainy day today, but when that sun comes out take a bit of time to find these not so obvious beautiful specks in your world.

Now, off to more concrete art.  Only two more of those large planters to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment