Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A gray day calls for three of my favorite black and whites!



I wasn't going to post today, but then I thought what a perfect day to post my most current favorite black and white photos.  I will be enlarging these to sell soon.  I'm not quite sure in what format yet, but I will let you know when they are available.

Black and white makes me think of the word attitude this morning.  If my/your attitude toward life is not healthy you must honestly own up to it in order to change it.  You are the only one with the ability to change it, no one can do it for you.   We can either sit and wait for our life to happen or we can find the opportunities ourselves and go for it.  Even thought I love these black and white photos, life is not black and white.  You have the power to put some color in it...if you know what I mean!  

Know go out and make the most of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment