Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Two abstract art panels on a concrete canvas. They stand up to the Michigan elements year around!


Ok...I had to get my favorite concrete friend to pose in front of one of my concrete art panels. 

I hand painted these abstract art panels on concrete canvases last year.  I'm showing you these now because I wanted these tested after a full year out in Michigan weather.  That means all temperatures and all weather from freezing snow and ice to hot sunny weather and everything in between.  I'm very happy to report that I see no negative effects from the elements.  The paint has no fading, chipping or peeling!  These canvases are a great addition to any outdoor space.  Hanging these art pieces on fences and retaining walls is easy with strong metal hooks embedded on the back.  They make a dark or uninteresting corner in your yard come alive, or a favorite fun spot even better!  Both of these abstract art panels are available so email me if you are interested.  I do custom order sizes and colors also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment