Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Parts and pieces of concrete equal a table top fountain!


Sometimes when I am pouring and creating my concrete art, a piece here and there comes out and just doesn't work or fit with what I'm creating.  I have to make the determination to chuck it or keep that piece.  A few weeks ago Lenn and Mike, the owners of Wealthy at Charles, where I sell my art, told me they would like to sell table top fountains and wondered if I could design a few.  So as I was working the other day I spotted these concrete pieces and thought some of them would make great parts for exactly that! 

These concrete table fountains are great.  They make that relaxing sound of water, the cord is hidden, and they are small enough to place anywhere, especially indoors.  If you are interested in one of these, email me for more information. amy@amygreving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment