Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bugs going macro!


I have to admit this time, although beautiful in color, these bugs kind of grossed me out.  But in macro mode I couldn't stop looking at their detail and color! There was a whole bunch of them (I think they just hatched).  The color of these bugs caught my eye.  I mean who can't be drawn to the color orange in the summer.  That color just pops right out at you especially against these beautiful green leaves!

Does anyone know what these are?

I was taking these photos yesterday during my break time.  I will have a three tiered concrete fountain ready this week to show you and I'm working on two new designs for concrete table top fountains.

If you have any interest in purchasing any of my photos or concrete pieces, please email me for prices and information.


No comments:

Post a Comment