Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, June 27, 2011

A new concrete fireball coffee table ready for a customer!

It's done!  I love the way this concrete fireball coffee table turned out.  It's a darker concrete in color and has just a few bits of mirrored sparkle in the top finish. This sparkle will sure add a cool added effect when you have this burning. I also added a favorite leaf of mine. A natural three leaf imprint of a Jack-in-the-pulpit plant.  This table design is stable enough to set your drinks and food on.

If you are interested in ordering one of these or any of my art pieces, email me for more information!

Remember I love comments and sign up to follow my blogs to instantly receive updates of my new art!

No comments:

Post a Comment