Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bugs and insects!

I kind of have this thing for bugs and insects, or as my daughter would say the little guys! 

I was out in the rain yesterday looking for some cool shots of rain and flowers.  What a great contrast between a cool rainy summer day and the freshness and beauty of flower color.  Everything was so drenched with moisture that I was surprises to find this tiny insect not under a leaf taking cover but sitting on top.  He must have been thirsty.  All this photo is not quite as sharp as I would like, I was so amazed at the intricacy and detail of his head.  I definitely wanted to show you this.

Today I hope to complete my next fireball table.  This one is already spoken for, but I will be making more, so email me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment