Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Really? Need color this morning!

Last week was a busy concrete art week.  I was able to show you quite a few finished pieces including my new concrete fountain.  Thanks so much for all your positive comments!  I will be be making more sizes and shapes of that particular design.  This week being a new week of concrete art I won't have finished pieces to show you until later in the week or even next week.

Yesterday, I so wanted to take my camera out for some new photos, but the weekend weather was terrible.  I resorted to finding summer photos inside.  Here is my first.  Every spring I look forward to the fresh fruits and vegetables that will be coming locally.  Although these beauties were not from a local grower, this is the time of year I'm in the mood to serve these up again.  Yum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment