Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Morning!!!



I had two resisting subjects the other day.  But I finally won and took their picture although they only gave me one shot.  An eye is a fascinating part of the body and I wanted to check to see how close my macro lens could get.  These two eyes are about 25 years a part.  Can you tell which eye is older?  I definitely can tell they are related!  I think I may try to sculpt a concrete eye and incoorporate it in an art piece.  Hmmm...that could look great and be fun as part of a fountain!

My fountain, bird bath, urban flowers, and some new bowls will be delivered to Wealthy at Charles this week!   Any questions?  Just email me!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm guessing the first is a pretty Holly eyeball! :) Wow, the wonders of a macro lens.

    ReplyDelete