Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Daily Walk With Photography

Many times a week I take my cup of coffee and my camera and walk around quietly on our property. This time is almost like a devotional for me.  I search for the tiny spots of creation that amaze me. It's quiet and a time to reflect on God's beauty. I thought I would share a few of those photographs with you today.


This bright yellow photo is actually already mounted on a 12"x16"wood canvas ready for purchase for $95.00.


\


Who doesn't like a daisy?




One drop of reflection!  I hope these photos encourage you to stop and take your own time for reflection. There is so much beauty out there for you to see.  It changes every day!

Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information or if you would like to purchase a photo for your space.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment