Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A New Year = New Concrete Art for 2014! It's about time!

My art happens seasonally.  During the Michigan cold months I paint and during the mild and warm months I sculpt concrete art, both functional and sculptural.  This year I have had a late start because of our long cold winter.  But I am happy to tell you I'm back in my studio mixing up concrete again.  I'm hoping to have a busy season, keeping three galleries stocked as well as having a larger choice available here at my studio.

birbath 2014

First up this year are my new bird baths.  I will have three sizes available at $68.00, $54.00 and $42.00.  In each bowl of the bird bath there will be a sculpted critter such as a frog, turtle, or snake, etc.  Your birds will love you for adding this to your landscape.

flat face

I also have these new concrete face panels.  They are just so fun and only $52.00 each!    The ideas of how and where to use them are endless.  They come in tons of shapes and sizes so pick the one (or two) that you like best.  Wrap them around a tree, at the base of your planter. Set and tuck one into your favorite garden or along a garden path.  Add to a front porch display to greet your visitors.  They will be sure to put a smile on your face.
Look for more new designs that will be coming.  I have new concrete fountains, benches, bowls, succulent planters, and garden decor.  I'll be sure to post all my designs.
If you're interest in more information on my art or purchasing contact me.  I would love to hear from you or answer your questions.  Also visit my website to see more of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment