Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun with concrete art!

One issue I have been having with concrete...it takes to long to cure!  
 
The fun I have with concrete art is the design and thought process.  Each time I form a new piece I think of how to tweak the next one.  And no matter how much space you have to work with, it fills up and you have to wait for the concrete to set before you can pull it our of the mold and make room for the next batch
 
Did you know each art piece is an original?  This means although I may have more than one item of the same piece, yours would be just a bit different. I form a new mold each time, change up the color, or add different embellishments with each piece.
 
Yesterday I completed two batches of concrete.  This includes the following:

1. 7 urban flowers
2. 2 outdoor flower containers
3. 2 table top fountains
4. 3 long square containers
5. 4 random concrete balls for display
6. 1 large square display bowl
7. 9 hanging wire planters
8. a bunch of small herb/succulent bowls

Are these original art pieces for sale?  You bet!  Please email me if you are interested in checking these items out for your spring displays or plantings for your home or business.  I sell my art here at my studio as well as a great store called Wealthy at Charles, located in Grand Rapids, MI. In the next week or two I hope to make a delivery.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment