Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Photography

It seems Sunday has been my day to get outside with my camera.  Yesterday it was a very gray day.  March is a bittersweet month for me.  When it finally comes I finally have this sense of relief that winter has passed and the mild weather will be coming.  But...each day I wait and wait.  I get a teasing of bright sunshine and maybe a few degrees days of higher temperatures.  But its never quite a enough to satisfy me.

Yesterday we were driving back from Grand Rapids home to Holland.  It wasn't raining anymore and the temperatures were above freezing.  There was quite a bit of snow on the ground yet, which cause quite a bit of fog.  It was just beautiful how that fog hung low to the ground in between the trees.  I so wished I had my camera with me.  I would of made my husband stop many times.  Instead I went for a walk later in the afternoon.  Although wet, I trampled with my rubber boots through the woods and capture these photos.  The left over snow with all this natural texture and color despite the gray sky's and fog was just amazing!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment