Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In my studio

I've busy in my studio.  New designs in concrete have been happening: fountains, bowls/planters, urban flowers and more! 
 
Have you ever thought of setting a concrete "head" in your yard?  Maybe peeking out of your favorite flower bed, or setting on a pedestal to greet your visitors.  Well, I think these new head design are fun.  They will make you smile for sure!  I'm waiting patiently for this one to set up.  I can't wait to see it's personality.  After I took this picture it made me laugh.  It's as though it is getting it's beauty sleep.

 
I have fun being creative and making some of my art pieces fun and whimsical, but sometimes however I do enjoy creating pieces with serious meaning.  I'm donating this next piece.  I think it's important to donate a few of my pieces once in a while.   This concrete cross is for my church.  Here it is shown in it's rough early stage.  I will have quite a bit more to do yet, even adding some color. 
 
 
 I'll be sure to show you theses finished  pieces of concrete art soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment