Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Black and White

I was paging through a magazine over the weekend and spotted amazing photographs in black and white as well as abstract paintings in black and white.  It reminded me of a painting I did a few years ago and still have.  It's a favorite of mine (and still for sale) "Soul" 24"x24"x2".  I really will paint more black and whites in the future.


I took a short walk with my camera to the lake yesterday.  It was finally a sunny afternoon and I needed sunshine and fresh air after spending the weekend recuperating from a fall and fighting a mild bug.  My theory on getting better is after a bit of time laying around, it's time to get up and out and start moving (my youngest daughter reminded me of that).  I shot these two black and white photos and just love the shadows and lighting the sun gave me on the white snow.


I rarely include photos of my family but I couldn't resist this one.  My daughter was in the right spot at the right time.  Plus, it was great to have her along, especially because she encouraged me to take the walk.  Thanks!


This last one happened by accident.  Although I love the photograph, when I was messing around with it, I hit a wrong key and this is what happened!  I just love it!  This one may go on my wall somewhere.


Sometimes a wrong becomes a right!

If you are interested in any of my art pieces, please email me for information and pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment