Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Sky: Who can't see it?




It was a tough day yesterday.  It was even more difficult for my husband and his family.  I'm not going to go into all the details in this post, but it does have to go with the difficult decisions you have to make with a loved one going through the terrible disease of Alzheimer's.

It's amazing to me when you experience days like these you at some point get the gift of clarity that God is in control. We came home as the sun was setting.  As I rounded the corner and looked out over the lake, this is what I saw.  Wow!  I grabbed my camera once again and rain down to the lake.  After clicking off many different angles, I just stood there in amazement.  The first thought that came into my mind was how can someone deny there is a God when night after night there is a new and different sunset.  Each one unique and each one as beautiful as the next.

Life definitely is not about ourselves.  Please, don't forget to find joy in each day.  Even the tough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment