Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Counting down the days...



I'm having mixed emotions these days.  I'm preparing myself as I have to say good bye to this place.  It's not that I'll never see the lake again, it's the fact I won't quite experience it the way I have been for the last 7 months.  I've grown to love the beauty of the this lake and it's surroundings.

What I'm trying to remind myself is that one experience leads to another.  When we leave here we will embark on another adventure.  A new home AND a new art studio.  I can't wait to have a place where my hands will be filled with cement creating new and exciting art, both functional and sculptural.

This place has truly been an adventure for us.  It's one experience we'll never forget. I am thankful that although I won't see most every sunrise and sunset, I'll be close enough to take a break once in awhile and visit this lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment