Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Sky = Color!

Did you see the sky last night?  From my window it was amazing.  The wonderful bright slice of the moon, along with Venus, Jupiter, Mercury all shining down this beautiful  light on the water.  Supposedly Mars was shining also in the east, but I wasn't able to see that because of trees in the obstructing my view.  Take a look at this sight to better understand what we saw  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/26/planets-align-venus-jupiter-mercury-mars_n_1302719.html.  My husband and I darted outside for a better look and were even more amazed to see several streaks of light darting across the sky...WOW!  I wish I could of captured a photo for you, but I just don't have the equipment for that.

It did however give me the idea of showing you some "sky" and some color!  The sky is amazing, almost every day, even when it's a gray cloudy day.  What an amazing world!  What an amazing creator!

Enjoy!





1 comment: