Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress: Alzheimer's Disease - Middle Stage



Wow!  This has taken longer than I thought it would.   I finally finished placing paint on all of these small cells. Once all the color is down the fun part begins.  I'm so close!  I love adding the layers of color to make the painting pop!  Look for the surprise color coming in this painting soon. It's not my color choice, it's the real authentic color given to me when looking through my lens.

It's quite revealing experiencing the cycle of nature and its seasons and how that relates to our own lives.  More about that later.  I just hope this Alzheimer's series will help you realize how precious life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment