Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I just love the colors of this new 20"x20" multi-media wood canvas! This canvas reminds me to have some fun!

Trees are a favorite of mine, whether its just one tree or a whole group such as this. 

Do you notice the whimsical one in the middle of this canvas?  It almost as though it's trying to tell us a life story.  That tree is different, fun, and brighter.  It's as though it's branches are laughing and not missing out on the fun life has to offer.

I know we have to take life seriously and treasure it, but sometimes we just have to take those moments to let go, laugh and enjoy what we have.

Peace and joy to all of you today!   

No comments:

Post a Comment