Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A January morning...really? Four photos of my morning.




Wow!  What a morning!  I have so much to get done.  I have two paintings under way and I really need to consentrate and finish them.  But this morning I just couldn't hold myself back.  This beautiful moon hanging over the water this morning put a big smile on my face.  It was perfect!

It's pretty cool right now as far as the timimg of the moon setting and the sun rising.  I can really sense and almost see it happen.  The moon sets in the west and then I look to the east and there is the sun.  This morning as I finally drew myself away from staring at the moon, I packed up and headed out to get a better glimpse of the sunrise.  The bottom three photos are the best of my morning.  Can you believe that it is January?  The light from the sun gave these landscapes a November look.

The colors and light amaze me.  What a great morning!

It's time to move on with my day...a run and then hopefully I'll finish one of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment