Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm really feeling a new abstract painting and I'm thinking it may have to be a representation of this beautiful lake!



Yesterday was one of those beautiful days from start to finish.  I mean beautiful as the sun was shining, there was little wind and it was even fairly warm, actually very warm for winter.  I knew I just had to be outside!  I had meant to work on my painting and I really do want to finish it.  

I had started my day early with a cup of coffee watching the moon set (That moon photo was in yesterday's post.).  I then packed up my gear to catch the sunrise.  I didn't have to drive far to capture many beautiful photos.  I then went back home to paint.  Well, that lasted only an hour.  My excuse?  There IS snow coming and I should enjoy what was left of the day. So out the door I went with camera in hand once again.  This time it was a walk down the beach.  Here are a few of the photos.

As I was walking I told myself, "I'm staring right at my next abstract painting!"  The shapes and lighting of these will be a perfect start.

Of course I'll have to finish at least one of the two I have going before I begin.  I can't wait to show you them.

Enjoy today, it sounds as though tomorrow will be completely different.






No comments:

Post a Comment