Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, November 18, 2011

"The Early Stage" - my abstract painting for the Alzheimer's disease continued....

I began adding color!  I really don't like adding the colors red and green together.  It just makes brown mud if you're not careful.  But this painting has to have both colors so the challenge will be making that work.

I was thinking about those two colors last night (red and green).  I do not think they work together.  I don't think they are pleasing to look at together either. But how approproate for this painting.  I don't like this disease either.  The patient is a beautiful person just as either color alone is.  But as with this awful disease when these two colors mix together the color is not as pretty any more either.

Enjoy each other, as long as you have them.  You just never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment