Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This two faced concrete guy will need a name?


I did title this Art Peers (not Art Prize).  This event is held in the east town area of Grand Rapids.  It's for only one day the 17th of September.  They do a great job and a lot of artists participate.  I again will be showing my concrete sculpture at my favorite place, Wealthy at Charles, located on the corner of Wealthy and Charles.  Today I'm posting just a sampling of it.  It will be a fun piece perfect for indoors as well as outdoors.  I'll keep you posted and show you more as it progresses.  I will have it done and even delivered this week!

This two faced guy will need a name.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment