Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and concrete!


Here are a two favorite photos I took over the weekend.  And what a beautiful Mother's Day weekend it was!  I'm pretty fortunate because I celebrate Mother's Day most every year on the Saturday. One of my daughters has to celebrate with two families.  I love this arrangement because I can extend my celebration and get Sunday pretty much off also.  My husband is pretty good about letting me do what I want on that day and I even get another "stop by" from my daughters.

Two days off were great and today I am definitely ready to finish my two concrete fountains for delivery later this week (I'll be posting those pictures).  Did you pick up your fireballs for the summer season yet?  Let me know if you need one or stop by Wealthy at Charles to pick yours up!

No comments:

Post a Comment