Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fireballs and done...and spring is finely here!

I finished up so many of these fireballs (in three different sizes) yesterday.  They are ready to sell!  And what a great gift for Mother's Day.  It's hard to find something special for your mom.  And I know she would love to light up these original Fireballs this summer while she's having her evening glass of wine with her favorite friends or just relaxing.  Did you know you can find them at Wealthy at Charles in Grand Rapids right now?  They have many sizes and shapes to choose from.  Be sure to check out my fountain also while you are there.  If you want a special size, color or shape, or one of these, email me know.  I do custom orders also.

When Mother's Day rolls around it usually finally feels like spring and although it sure had taken its time this year it still is true.  Yesterday as I was finishing up all my forms for my fountains, I took a quick break and just sat for a bit marveling at the infancy of spring.  Each tree, each shrub and each plant had the leaves just peaking out ready to explode.  Here are two of my photos showing just what I saw.  I just love this time of year!!!


Yes, my fountain forms are ready and I'll be mixing up a lot of cement and pouring some beautiful fountains today.  I can't wait to show you them when I'm done. 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment