Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, February 9, 2015

How many paintings can you have in progress at one time?

I get out of my studio every year around this time of year and paint. I've found a warm space in my home here in the cold Michigan weather that gives me perfect natural light. Currently I have five abstract paintings in progress. I'm finding this quite fun and exciting as this has allowed me time to stop and take a look at each one at different times during the process of trying to complete them. I've also found that this process has given me clarity as each painting progresses. I'll be posting these finished art pieces soon.

If you paint or create art, how many art pieces do you have in progress at one time?

Here is a painting, "Nature's Evolution" 24"x30", I finished last fall and is available for purchase. You may contact me if interested!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment