Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Concrete and Bowls

I've been busy building up my stock of concrete art.  It's been a tough spring for that.  I've been working in my studio that's not finished, but whats been more of a mental struggle, is this spring weather we've been having.  Or should I say lack of spring weather.  It would be so helpful and so much more energizing to be able to open the doors and let in the fresh air and hear the birds sing.  I think my energy level would soar!

Despite all that I have been mixing up batches of concrete and this week pouring bowls.  I think it's important to have a selection of bowls handy for display.  There are so many uses for them.  You could add a plant, a candle, your favorite collection of treasures.  Line it with a favorite cloth napkin and put your favorite yummy rolls and use as a serving dish for dinner.  Did you know the concrete hold heat so your rolls will stay warm longer? (Don't put the concrete in the oven however.)  Here are a few of my newest bowls.


 

Just an important reminder.  Each bowl is unique and one of a kind.  I form a new mold for each one.  So if you see one posted here, you must act fast or it might be gone.  Don't worry though, I'll have plenty of others to choose from.  Do you have questions?  Please email me and I'll get back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment