Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day one! My new art studio and my first batch of concrete!


Finally!  It's been 302 days since I've mixed a batch of my concrete.  Although my studio is not all finished on the inside and I'm barely unpacked, I was able to move some tools in and get started.

First up on the list is the fireplace!  I've built my forms and poured the first one yesterday.  This interesting shape will be the hearth.  I'll be opening it up tomorrow morning and will let you know (or maybe even show you) what it will look like.

For those of you ready to see my new concrete art for the fall season, I'll be fitting a few of my pieces in during this fireplace construction process.  I'll be sure to post them when they are ready!

Enjoy your day and stay tuned!  


No comments:

Post a Comment