Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, June 1, 2012

What's next?


I've finished my Alzheimer's series, enjoyed this beautiful lake and and now have begun the excited process of building a new home and a new STUDIO!  Yes, soon I will have a place to sculpt and design new concrete art. 

One exciting part of moving is that I will be implementing my concrete art in my home.  I will be designing and pouring the fireplace, constructing a few concrete counters and a few concrete sinks.  I will keep you updated and posted on this blog.

Don't worry for those of you who want to purchase my concrete art.  I will have a great new selection soon for you to choose from.

So for now, I'll be saying a sad but grateful good-bye to this wonderful place we have been able to call home for the last seven months.  I have called this place my gift (and it has been), as I have always wanted to live on Lake Michigan.  I say good-bye to this home, but not to the lake as I will still be very close making it very easy to visit. 

And
I
will
visit
often!

No comments:

Post a Comment