Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life Changes!





I love the detail in these photos!  My macro lens does a great job showing the life of this flower. 

As with this flower, whether we are young, old or somewhere in between life throws us our "ups and downs."   There was a whole field of these flowers and as I was laying down on the ground looking at each one carefully, I realized we are all somewhere in between life.  Some of these flowers had been damaged by sprinklers on a cold freezing morning and some just are naturally going through there normal life process.  

I know these are flowers are not people, but the cycle of nature reminds me that everyone has their journey and their story.  We need to be mindful and sensitive to everyone's story.  Prayers go up to those I know and even those I'm not aware of, as they go through their life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment