Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What do you do when you can't sleep? Edit photos!

It's been one of those nights. I woke up at three, heard thunder a four, so I decided to get out of bed to watch the light show.  I've just have to say that lightening over the the lake is quite awesome!  I decided to sit with a cup of coffee and enjoy the "show," rather than try to catch of  few  photos of the lightening.

So now that the lightening is over and I've consumed two cups of coffee, I've decided I would get some of my photo editing done.  Here are four shots of the sunset last night.  I'm pretty sure I haven't posted one for a least a few days, so I hope you don't mind a few again.

I have to admit, I can't help be addicted by these sunsets over here.   I also have grown to love this tree that frames each sunset.  I think the top photo is one of my favorites. I love the balance of the tree and the water below.

I'm off to Wealthy at Charles today to bring some new photo boards and canvases.  You should go check them out! 

I'm also stopping by our storage unit to pick up a few concrete supplies.  Yes, I am going to sculpt some new concrete bowls...it's time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment