Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Table: It's all about composition and lighting!



Last night the clouds moved out just in time for a great sunset.  The sun and evening sky set this perfect golden glow over the waves, sand and beach grass.  Making for great photography opportunities. Even the clouds in the last photo down, show that golden glow.

This picnic table which I am told just showed up one day after a storm, has been calling me.  I've taken it's picture many times only to delete it because I just didn't like the composition and lighting.  Last night however the lighting was maybe as perfect as it could be, so finally I'm keeping this one.

 I think this table may be ready for a few friends to come, sit and enjoy this view.

Have a great day and enjoy this sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment