Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sping! Who can resist the fresh colors of bright green, yellow, blue and so many more?



I was up and out the door early this morning.  When I first woke up and looked out the window I was bummed because it was a cloudy morning.  I resigned to getting my cup of coffee, throw a blanket over me  and slowly wake up.  To my surprise after about ten minutes it began to clear up.  I quickly got up put my shoes on and headed outdoors to catch the colors as the sun came up.

I knew right where I was going to go.  I had spotted this place of trees of different kinds, sizes and colors that were a perfect setting against a wooded area with beautiful blue sky in the background.  As I walked out to shoot what I thought would be an awesome photo, I stumbled upon these three settings. As it turned out the shot I wanted did not impress me as much as these did.  That happens a lot to me.

Maybe there is a live lesson for me here....

I especially love this third one.

Oh spring!  I love the newness of this season!

Would you like a photo of mine?  Email me for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment