Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's spring! Birds are flying north. People are flying south. I flew west and found these birds!





I normally don't seriously take photos of birds or animals.  I usually prefer nature and it's organic color and texture.  This time however I couldn't resist these active and unique birds on the shores of the Pacific.  It was though these birds were waiting for me.  They posed for me as well as took off on my time.  My most favorite was watching the little birds all lined up out running the waves.  It's amazing to me that they always could.

I hope you enjoy these bird photos.  I sure fell in love with them and this big ocean.  If you like birds and would like a photo, please mail me for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment