Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nature's own sculpture!

Sometimes if you just look, nature can do a better job with creating a great sculpture than what we could ever do.  As the sand froze in this photo the waves came and washed the sand below the freeze line. How pretty is this?

Examples like this make me anxious to begin my concrete art again!  First though...I have to finish my Alzheimer's project.  Yes, this series is still in the works and I'm working hard at finishing it.  Second...it would help to have a studio.  This will happen too.  I just don't have a date for that one yet.

I'll keep you informed!  Do you have any examples of natures sculptures?   

No comments:

Post a Comment