Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two new concrete bowl designed for this fall and new temporary but exciting changes on the way.

Here two new bowls ready to be delivered to Wealthy at Charles today.  I love this new design.  I actually was able to design the leaves in a way that they appear to be floating a bit.  How great would it look to have this setting on your table with a few different sized candles or an assortment of small gourds for the fall?  These bowls won't last long and there are only two available, so you will need to act fast!

I will have exciting but temporary changes coming for me later this month.  I will be sharing that with you soon!  Watch for a post soon on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment