Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My first bug!

As I was pulling weeds over this past weekend I stumbled across this bug working hard at attacking this little bit of food for himself.  It's my first "bug" photo.  I promise I won't show you to many of these.  Although they are fun to shoot, I do feel they are a bit predictable.  I generally like to show you something unpredictable.

Today I'll be busy mixing up big batches of concrete for my art.  My fireballs have been selling like crazy and my new fountain design has been a hit.  Thanks you to everyone who has purchased and has shown and interest so far this year!  Today I'll be finishing up few new bowls.  Watch for photos of them coming this week.  If interested in information on purchasing any of my concrete or photos email me for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment