Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, May 2, 2011

It will be a big concrete art week!

Fireballs, fountains and fish!!!




I didn't even realize until I typed in these three concrete art pieces, that they all start with the letter "F"!  It is going to be a busy week now that that the weather broke.  It finally feels like spring arrived and I have to take advantage of this weather.

My Fireballs will be set in different colors and shapes, my fountain will be the same construction but a different design and my fish will all have just a little something different on each one with each one having it's own shape.

Do you find a pattern here other than they begin with with the letter "F"?  It's an important pattern and one that I think sets my art apart.  Each piece whether it's as simple as a fish or more complicated as a fountain or sculpture is an original.  Each piece of art that you purchase you can be assured no one else has one like it.  This is intentional for two reasons.  One is I want you to have an original and the other...this job would not be as much fun for me if I couldn't change it up each time.  I don't want my studio to be a factory I want it to produce something special for each one of you.  It takes a little longer, but I think it's worth it for me and for you!  If you are interested in a special order or you need a few ideas for that hard to design area in your yard I can help with that.  Just email me and I would be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment